2. Take a hot glass of water with 1 teaspoon honey and juice of ½ a lemon first thing in the morning.
3. Drink one liter of water first thing in the morning.
4. Soak 6-8 dates (khajoor) in a cup of water at night. Churn in the mixer in the morning & drink first thing in the morning.
5. Consume approx. 250-300 gms fresh grapes (angoor) every day. When not in season, soak 12-15 raisins (kishmish) in water and have them. Raisins should be soaked for 24-48 hours and eaten early in the morning. The water in which they are soaked should also be drunk.
6. Simply eat a few liquorice (mulathi) sticks. One of its many properties is that it is a natural laxative.
- Posts : 299
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-19
Age : 32
Location : Karachi