* Drink plenty of water evenly through the day, eight or more glasses total. As soon as you wake up try and drink 16 ounces of cold water. Drinking water is one of the most rapid weight loss tips that dieticians suggest to people and leads to 100+ calories extra burned a day.
* Eat six small meals a day. Typical times are 7:30am, 10am, 12:30pm, 4pm, 6pm, 9pm. Lunch should be the largest, other meals consist only of one 1/2 palm sized piece of protein and one fist size organic carbohydrate food. Your Palm and Fist.
* A great tip for how to lose weight fast, easy and safe is that you should have your last large meal about three hours before you go to sleep. It is ok to have a very small snack after that.
* Eat organic vegetables and fruits for breakfast like apples, no-fat yogurt (I like Yoplait lite no fat), tomatoes, carrots, and peppers.
* Don’t depend upon on only fat burning diet supplements. Fat Burners are a great way to lose weight fast, but you should compliment this with a good diet program and exercise to maximize results!
* Soft drinks contain 150 empty calories, you must substitute one can of soft drink (soda) with water each day. Every twenty soft drinks you skip from your normal intake equates to about one pound of weight loss.
* Diet Drinks can stop you from losing weight, therefore drink an equal amount of water immediately after a diet drink to help flush your system or better yet, avoid diet drinks every other day or if you have the will power all days except your "cheat day" (see below).
* Being bored at home, especially in the evening becomes a cause of overeating, so keep yourself busy by meeting friends or new people, joining clubs, going to free public events. Do not just sit on the couch all the time.
* As important as it is to pay attention to the fact that we eat the right food, equally vital is to keep a watch on the quantity. A good rule of thumb is: protein fits in palm of your hand, carbohydrate fist size, no fatty add ons (butter, dressing,etc). But dark greens eat as much as you want (brocoli is one of the best for this, I recommend steamed).
* Eat your food slowly with each mouthful taking 30 seconds. Pause your eating half way through for 5 minutes. Your body needs ten minutes to tell your mind it is full. Remember....eat slow.
* Go for a one hour walk five days a week. This does not need to be a power walk but a faster pace will help. If possible, carry some light 2 pound dumb bells.
* The ultimate tip to eventual success: regular exercise and a balanced diet.
- Posts: 299
Join date: 2010-04-19